Tuesday 29 January 2013

I envy mommy bloggers!

   Yes! The title is true!! I envy mommy bloggers. A majority of the blogs that I follow are mommy blogs. While I have to keep thinking what to write, mommy bloggers have it easy. They can go on and on about cute kids. And kids do provide a lot of material. It can be a simple conversation, a tantrum or learning something new. You just cant get enough of it. To add to all that, it makes for interesting reading too. if not anything they can just post a pic of the baby and there will be fifty responses 'so cute!!'. I am also one of those who does comments like that. So all mommy bloggers, listen up!I envy you!!

P.S. I This post is because I had nothing to write and was racking my brains for something interesting. Though I envy you, I also give you all credit for the excellent writing and regular blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be envy, join the club :) Its so true that having a child around makes life so fulfilling and topics are never ending :)

    ReplyDelete