Monday 8 October 2012

Ishq wala love

Ever since this song has been aired, I have been humming “Ishq wala love”. I am totally in love with this song. Eagerly awaiting the release of the movie too. Last weekend, we were on our way to the railway station. A was coming to drop me off. I was listening to this song in the car. I turned towards A and said, “You know all these days, I was searching for words to tell you how much I love you. I love you more than the words ‘I love you” can express. Now, I found the right thing. I ishq wala love you.”
After this romantic confession, I expected A to say “I ishq wala love you too” or at least, “so sweet of you.” As an anticlimax to my efforts, he said “You have completely lost it.”
Well, not something new. Whenever I come up with something incredibly cheesy he feels that I have lost my mind. On some occasion, he said, “Do you want to go to Noor Manzil right away or after a few days?” In all innocence, I replied, “We will go next week. Are we going on a holiday?” To which, A had replied, “No, I will drop you and come back.” Then he started laughing uncontrollably. Only then did I realize that he was up to something.  After prodding further, I came to know that Noor Manzil was a mental asylum. I had assumed it to be some monument like the Taj Mahal.

2 comments: